Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello People

Hello People,

I am Doctor Mery Win Silva, the meber of the parliament and the king of the Kelaniya Side. Welcome to my blog.

Some people may be asking why I start blog. I ask them why not? Everybody these days having the blog, even little children. Having the blog is like having the mobile phone. You must have the blog. I am member of the parliament and king of the Kelaniya area. Why I not having the blog if children can have the blog? And I am doctor also even though I am getting doctorate from nowhere. I have many thins tell to people. That is why I am also having the blog.

So, come to my blog and hear my views. I will be giving views on many things. Politics, religion, culture and agrigulture also. Read and learn.  But if you come to my blog please don't leave rude message. I will tie you to tree and make you write letter saying you tie yourself.

I am Doctor Merry Win Silva, the member of the parliament and the king of the Kelaniya side. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment